2 водії/ асистенти з логістики в IFES.
IFES is a non-profit, non-partisan international organization. As the global leader in democracy promotion, IFES advances good governance and democratic rights by providing technical assistance to election officials; empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process; and applying field-based research to improve the electoral cycle. Since 1987, IFES has worked in over 135 countries, from developing democracies to mature democracies.
Since 1994, IFES has played a significant role in promoting electoral, administrative and legal reform in Ukraine. In cooperation with partners in Ukrainian civil society and the Central Election Commission (CEC), IFES is working to foster dialogue on electoral reform, build the capacity of local NGOs, institutionalize best practices in training election officials and ensure more equal representation in the electoral process for disadvantaged populations, especially women and persons with disabilities.
IFES Ukraine office requires 2 drivers/logistic assistants on a full-time basis for the period April 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021
The Service Provider shall provide the following services to IFES Ukraine:
- Provide transportation and currier services on the personal car within and outside of Kyiv.
- Drive vehicles safely and effectively.
- Assures timely meeting of guests in the airport and other facilities.
- Keep a logbook of the vehicle
- Prepare accident and incident reports as necessary.
- Provide safety briefing to passengers.
- Provide full insurance covering the vehicle, driver, passengers and any other third parties.
- Possess and provide evidence of a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Maintain a professional appearance, dress code: business casual.
- Available to work after hours, on weekends on short notice, including travel with overnight stays, if needed.
- May be requested to complete a first-aid training course.
- Ensure that storage facilities are properly secured and maintained in good condition
- Help in ensuring proper utilization and maintenance of assets
- Ensure that logbooks are accurately filled and reported
- Support in planning for freight transport
- Responsible for running errands (mailing, courier)
- Support completion of administrative and logistical office tasks
- Support the office with any other task as requested by the management.
REQUIREMENT TO THE VEHICLE
- Vehicles should fit 5 persons comfortably, including the driver, and possess functioning three-point seatbelts for all passengers, airbags, air-conditioning, and brakes.
- All vehicles provided for this service must be properly licensed with the government of Ukraine. In case of any dispute between the driver and police, the Contractor has the responsibility to settle it at its own cost.
- A vehicle should have a minimum manufacture date of 2012 and have no visible signs of aging or decay.
- Types of acceptable vehicles are compact SUVs, mid-size sedans, station wagons.
- Vehicles must be cleaned regularly and be absent of any personal items while the driver and vehicle are providing services to IFES Ukraine.
- A vehicle should include a first-aid kit, spare tire, car jack, and jumper cables.
- The vehicle must have undamaged windshield glass, and be equipped with new tires.
- The contractor shall be solely responsible for all costs associated with the vehicle, including vehicle upkeep, fueling, oil changes.
- Fully insured on car accidents.
- Technical proficiency in vehicle maintenance
- Excellent knowledge of the Driving Regulations of Ukraine
- Good command of English, Ukrainian/Russian languages
- Good interpersonal skills, punctuality
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural team
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality
- Ability to show initiative
- Ability to work in the team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Valid driving license (min cat. B, preferable - all);
- At least 5 years of professional driving experience
- Good communications skills
- Good command of the English language
Applicants are required to fill in the table with the desired salary and compensation for car usage.
Car compensation is covered by kilometers and includes:
- Vehicle rate of depreciation;
- Oil and any lubricant materials;
- Car maintenance;
- Full car insurance including comprehensive cover;
- Car cleaning.
Hourly rate for standard working hours 8:00-19:00
Hourly rate from 18:00 and further
Hourly rate on days off and weekends
Car compensation rate per km
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following information in English to Kateryna Polishchuk, e-mail email@example.com, with a copy to Maksym Palamarchuk, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with “IFES drivers” in the subject line:
- Copy of driving license
- Info about the vehicle (year of manufacture, model, condition, pictures of exterior and interior)
- List of references
Please kindly note that IFES may ask an applicant to provide a vehicle for visual analysis.The deadline for applications is 18:00 15 January 2020 (Kyiv time).